Monday, March 2, 2009

A Perfect Pair

Every year, about this time, I start daydreaming about the warm days ahead, and making a mental list of the fresh pieces that will comprise my wardrobe for the new season. Always at the top of that list is the perfect pair of summer shorts. They must be comfortable, but pulled together. Sexy, but in a subtle and effortless sort of way. And as versatile as my favorite pair of jeans. Well, ladies, today, my daydream turned to reality...and I found them! These cut-offs from Joe's Jeans are all of the above and flattering too. Just pair them with a simple tank, some metallic sandals, and a couple of chunky bangles...boho-chic is as easy as 1-2-3.

4 comments:

  1. I assume they are a boyfriend jean cut? If yes, I'll take 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too, need a pair. Dang, I just bought new jeans last week...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seana: Yes, low-slung and loose.
    Jordan: Well, they're not exactly jeans! :)

    ReplyDelete