Friday, July 10, 2009

Saint Grace is Back

I don't like to name favorites, but if I had to pick one clothing line to fill my entire closet, it would be Saint Grace. The fits are amazing, the fabrics are super-soft, and the style is somehow, ageless, timeless, casual, pulled-together, sexy, effortless, and right on trend. The line consists of well-made pieces that can take you from coffee, to the office, to happy hour, and then straight to bed, because they're just that comfortable. This season they have introduced some skinny jeans, a fitted blazer, a slouchy harem pant, all of which I can't wait to wear. But I'm also glad to see more of the rugby stripes, lounge pants, and cotton scarves that have been so popular in the past. We just unpacked a new box and the colors are gorgeous! Come, our most discerning customers, and prepare to be impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment