Sunday, May 24, 2009

SOLES GOT STYLED

It was a close call. An unexpected delay in our shoe shipment caused a panic the week leading up to STYLE YOUR SOLE. And on the morning of the event, we still hadn't received our shoes. The inventory we had on hand wasn't near enough for the turnout we were expecting. Just 3 hours before our guests were to arrive, we were starting to concoct Plan B, and UPS rolled into the back door, toting 13 cases of TOMS. Ah, the relief! STYLE YOUR SOLE was a success and we're so glad our shoes came in time. STYLE YOUR GENERIC WHITE TEE SHIRT FROM WALMART wouldn't have been half as fun.
Thanks to all who helped make it happen, especially the attendees, the sponsors, Paige Conn, Emily Dunn, and my husband Sean, who set up, cleaned up, and put up with my bossing, even though it was his birthday.

1 comment:

  1. Agggghhhhh! I missed it? I didn't know you were doing this!! Did my size shoe come in? :)

    ReplyDelete